Focus on your algorithm only!
Sinergise, the company that developed Sentinel-Hub, is a software development company focused on large-scale GIS for agriculture and land administration,with a long track record in cloud GIS. While attempting to get Sentinel-2 data to their customers in Europe, Africa and Asia, they realized that current technologies were not up to the challenge. Transferring the massive amount of data and efficiently processing it into an image, useful to users, would be cumbersome, time-consuming and expensive.
Sentinel Hub was born out of the desire to remedy this problem. Sentinel-Hub has hidden the complexity of archiving, processing and distributing satellite imagery behind a set of standard web services which can be easily integrated into any desktop, web or mobile mapping application.
During this course you will learn how to leverage the power of Sentinel-Hub platform in order to create your own Earth Observation products!
We start with a simple introduction to they way Sentinel-Hub platform works and then we dive into:
- How to integrate it with your own desktop software and server services
- Examples of real-life EO applications
- Lesson 2: About Sentinel-Hub Platform
- Lesson 3: Create Account and Login
- Lesson 4: Exploring Sentinel Playground
- Lesson 5: Exploring the EO Browser
- Lesson 6: Getting Started with WMS Configurator
- Lesson 7: Introduction to Sentinel-Hub OGC API
- Lesson 8: Integration with QGIS and Sentinel Hub QGIS plugin FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 9: Integration with ArcMap
- Lesson 10: Integration with GeoServer
- Lesson 11: Integration with OpenLayers, Leaflet, Google Maps
- Lesson 12: About Custom Scripting in Sentinel Hub
- Lesson 13: Water bodies and Floods Mapping
- Lesson 14: Wildfires Detection and Monitoring
- Lesson 15: Automatic Cloud Classification on Sentinel-2 images
- Lesson 16: Moisture Index Mapping
Basic Sentinel-Hub Platform functionality
Integration with QGIS, ArcMap, Geoserver
Custom Scripting in Sentinel-Hub Configurator
Sentinel-Hub OGC API
Integration with OpenLayers, Leaflet and Google Maps API
Real-life Earth Observation Applications
Account in the Sentinel-Hub platform (instructions are given inside the course)
Under/post graduate students
Professionals and Companies
Master students and PhD candidates
Researchers and Academics
Based on Block-chain Certificates of Completion
After you successfully finish the course, you can claim your Certificate of Completion with NO extra cost! You can add it to your CV, LinkedIn profile etc
Available at any time! Study at your best time
We know hard it is to acquire new skills. All our courses are self paced.
Online and always accessible
Even when you finish the course and you get your certificate, you will still have access to course contents! Every time an Instructor makes an update you will be notified and be able to watch it for FREE
Remote Sensing Expertdimsyk@gmail.com
Google Earth Engine for Remote Sensing and GIS applicationsBecome an Expert on GEE. Extend your GIS and EO processing to a planetary level!
Introduction to geospatial data visualizationLearn why big data is and visualisation is so important in the context of GIS and Map creation
Multispectral Earth Observation Applications using ESA Sentinel Application PlatformLearn how to process Sentinel-2 images and build Earth Observation Applications