Start learning hyperspectral image processing using the ENVI software
You won’t regret it!
ENVI (an acronym for "ENvironment for Visualizing Images") is a software application used to process and analyze geospatial imagery. It is commonly used by remote sensing professionals and image analysts.
ENVI bundles together a number of scientific algorithms for image processing a lot of which are contained in automated, wizard-based approach that walks users through complex tasks.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the contents of this chapter FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 2: View Material Spectra
- Lesson 3: View Image Spectra
- Lesson 4: View Library Spectra Part 1
- Lesson 5: View Library Spectra Part 2
- Lesson 6: Extract Mean Spectra from ROIs Part 1
- Lesson 7: Extract Mean Spectra from ROIs Part 2
- Lesson 8: Discriminate Mineralogy
- Lesson 9: Introduction to the contents of the chapter FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 10: Open, View and Understand Uncorrected AVIRIS Hyperspectral Images
- Lesson 11: Exploring the Hyperspectral dataset
- Lesson 12: Atmospheric Corrections using FLAASH Part 1
- Lesson 13: Atmospheric Corrections using FLAASH Part 2
- Lesson 14: Atmospheric Corrections using FLAASH Part 3
- Lesson 15: Atmospheric Corrections using FLAASH Part 4
- Lesson 16: Viewing the Corrected Image
- Lesson 17: Comparing the Images
- Lesson 18: Introduction to the contents of the chapter FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 19: Open and Display Atmospherically corrected hyperspectral image
- Lesson 20: Vegetation Index Calculator
- Lesson 21: Applying the Vegetation Index Calculator
- Lesson 22: View Results from Vegetation Index Calculator
- Lesson 23: Vegetation Analysis Tools
- Lesson 24: The Agricultural Stress Tool
- Lesson 25: The Fire Fuel Tool Part 1
- Lesson 26: The Fire Fuel Tool Part 2
- Lesson 27: The Fire Fuel Tool Part 3
- Lesson 28: The Forest Health Tool
View and Extract spectra from hyperspectral datasets
Atmospherically Correct images
Agricultural stress calculation
Vegetation indexes calculation
Fire fuel and forest health estimation
ENVI software installed with a licence
Basic knowledge of Earth Observation or GIS is optional
A simple laptop or desktop computer to follow the course's steps
Under/post graduate students
Professionals and Companies
Master students and PhD candidates
Researchers and Academics
Based on Block-chain Certificates of Completion
After you successfully finish the course, you can claim your Certificate of Completion with NO extra cost! You can add it to your CV, LinkedIn profile etc
Available at any time! Study at your best time
We know hard it is to acquire new skills. All our courses are self paced.
Online and always accessible
Even when you finish the course and you get your certificate, you will still have access to course contents! Every time an Instructor makes an update you will be notified and be able to watch it for FREE
INFOREST RESEARCH O.C.
A group of Senior GIS and Remote Sensing Instructorsinforestgr@gmail.com
The ENVI image analysis software tutorialBecome an expert on ENVI® with this step-by-step video course!
Learn Hyperspectral Remote Sensing from the ScratchUnderstand primary concepts, methods and algorithms of imaging spectroscopy.
Hyperspectral Imaging Application: Oil Spill MappingThe textbook you need to learn how to map, identify and quantify oil spills in marine ecosystems using Earth Observation